Known solutions, such as Toxic Air Detectors (unbelievably, human noses are presently used), have still not been installed in so called modern commercial jets with a known, fundamental design flaw going back to 1953.
Bagshaw is an absolute threat to society, knowing that innocent passengers have been exposed on a single ‘fume event’ flight and have had their health severely impaired – for life.
Here are just 10 examples of evidence and legal precedents which Bagshaw has deliberately ignored:-
1. A RED FLAG chronological summary of the toxic air issue or the ‘Dirty little secret’ can be seen in a United States public Court paper from April 2016. Escobedo v Boeing.
NB. Red Flag # 1/40 Read about how Boeing knew of the dangers of human exposure to contaminated bleed air in 1953.
2. A US passenger from 2000/3 reports the long lasting medical effects from a single fume event flight on an Airbus A320:
3. All professional aircrew – specifically pilots, are presently gagged and have been censored for decades and have no legal rights over the toxic air issue. Shame on BALPA, (British Airline Pilots Association) who Bagshaw advises following their London, UK Contaminated Cabin Air conference and its unambiguous conclusions of the dangers of toxic air to both crews and passengers – April 2005.
4. University College London have led the way in research – here is the 2008 published paper after 27 BALPA pilots were tested in March – May 2006.
UCL also estimated in 2004 that:- “If a modest passenger number of 100 per flight is assumed, over 196,000 passengers could potentially present to general physicians with symptoms of acute toxicity.” That’s around 500 per day!
Read the UCL report here.
5. Exposing Bagshaw in public appears to be only way of stopping this bad doctor from doing further damage – especially for those children who are still ill from toxic exposure on flight XLA 120 on 1st February 2007 and have no understanding from Bagshaw of the cause of their poisoning and illness.
Great Work Stewarts Law, but how much cash was made from these ‘out of Court settlements’?
6. ‘Welcome abroad Toxic Airlines‘ – a documentary film produced in 2007 – watch the trailer here.
7. The only legal ‘win’ to date in a public Court was Turner v East West Airlines in an Australian High Court of 3rd September 2010 – after 18 years of legal ‘process’ where a single BAe 146 victim was compensated.
What about the countless other victims – both aircrew and passengers – which obviously also includes doctors, lawyers, scientists and politicians – families and friends?
According to some medical people who work for the industry this test legal case is now – ‘no evidence’. well ‘no surprise’ there then, nobody bites the hand that feeds them.
8. It is interesting what some medical people who work for the industry say when questioned in public such as one brave Australian journalist put Professor Bagshaw on the spot over his statements during a TV interview in 2014 – it was cringing. Watch it now – only 3 minutes.
‘An outrageous mauling at the hands of an Australian TV journalist’ page 196 of ‘Aerotoxic Syndrome – Aviation’s Darkest Secret’ Download: https://app.box.com/AerotoxicSyndromeBook
9. ‘Unfiltered Breathed In – The Truth about Aerotoxic Syndrome’ – a German film Documentary which was premiered in Berlin in July 2015. Watch the trailer here.
Professor Bagshaw’s did not wish to contribute to this film but his opinions are covered extensively in this award winning documentary.
10. A RED FLAG chronological summary of the toxic air issue or the ‘Dirty little secret’ can be seen in a United States public Court paper from April 2016. Escobedo v Boeing.
NB. Red Flag # 20/40 when a BAe 146 passenger airliner was descending over sea at night in 2001 when exposed to oil fumes, which very nearly incapacitated – both pilots…
A BBC ‘toxic air’ Panorama report of 2008 ‘Something in the air‘ included evidence of the above ‘fume event’ flight and XLA 120 fume event flight of 1st February 2007.
Little is ever reported, examined or judged in public, even the ‘A’ word (AEROTOXIC) cannot be used by the establishment media, which leaves professional aircrew with the only human right of attempted libel and poking fun at so called ‘industry doctors’.
Chairman Aerotoxic Association
Former BAe 146 Training Captain
Sunday 22nd May 2016 @ 22:22
This BLOG is dedicated to Richard Westgate. RIP