Demonstration for a non-hazardous aircraft air on 28.03. (13-15h) and on 28.04. (13-18h)
The number of Fume events on board is increasing. Every week, crew members must be physically treated nationwide. Some patients suffer from pneumologic and neurological limitations, as they are an accidental inhalation due to hazardous substances. Their reactivity, common mode of action and decomposition materials have not yet been fully investigated. Some colleagues were even flugunauglich by Fume-events. The relevant accident was singled out by the BG.
Together we want to demonstrate for a non-hazardous aircraft air!
- A comprehensive medical study with crew members (human biomonitoring)
- Consideration of the results of the University of Göttingen
- Recognition of occupational accidents
- Research on occupational disease
- Establishment of a Compensation Fund
- Installation of filters at the air inlet nozzles
- Development and installation of warning sensors so that individual ventilation areas can be switched off in case of contamination
- Enlightenment of the passengers
- Departure from the so-called Zapfluftsystem
Airlines, industry, the Federal Government, the EU Commission, the EASA and the Berufsgenossenschaft are invited to participate constructively in the problem-solving process.
Dear colleagues from all airlines, all trade unions and all clubs: Let us together demonstrate for employee and consumer protection!
Two dates were organized for this:
We arrive at terminal A / arrival at 13h , run to C and on the plane of departure back to terminal A.
start also at 13h, same collecting point, same route.
Only together we are strong.
Always healthy landings
Read the full article here