The Jet Set – Sara Nelson President of American Flight Attendants Association explains toxic cabin air & Cabin Air Quality – 26.3.17
- Say fumes leaked on 2013 Alaska Airlines flight from Boston-to-San Diego
- The four woman were all made ill and ‘bleed air’ made two of them pass out
- Suffered from fatigue, tremors, memory loss and concentration problems
- Lawyers say Boeing knows of danger of using jet engine air to heat cabins
- Boeing didn’t comment on lawsuit filed in Illinois state court in Chicago
To read the full Daily Mail article click here.