To read the Coroner’s Order of 16th February 2015 for BA and The CAA to provide a response by Monday 13th April 2015 click Here
The CAA told ITV News that a cause of death is “nothing that passengers or crew should be overly concerned about”.
To read the BA & CAA 20th February 2015 response Click Here
5 Basic Questions for Public Courts about Aerotoxic Syndrome:
1) Why is the sworn testimony of professional aircrew not believed by – anyone?
2) Why is a Coroner in the UK the first Judge ever to investigate the mass poisoning of aircrew and passengers, despite an 18 year High Court win in Australia in 2010 by a passenger on a single ‘fume event’ flight in a BAe 146?
3) Why have the concentrations of organophosphates identified in so-called ‘normal air’ – ever been published for visible oil smoke in passenger airliners?
4) Why aren’t professional aircrew or passengers ever advised by aviation doctors about deadly health risks – known about for over 50 years?
5) Why aren’t Toxic Air Detectors mandated in so-called ‘modern’ public transport airliners – instead of human noses?