For the past 14 plus years we have been literally begging the media and especially the BBC to cover Aerotoxic Syndrome as a cause of mass public ill health, which has been well known to some since 1999, 2005 you pick the date it was first understood.
For me personally, it was 22nd May 2006, that’s the day I worked it out and the reasoning has been presented in books since 2014 but on TV, Conferences – it’s been covered but the mass poisoning still goes on as if no one cares…Gas chambers, no other words describe it.
How do they get away with something which has become normal over 100 years?
But now of course everyone knows that the airline industry plus many other industries are being destroyed by a so-called ‘pandemic’, but one that everyone can discuss openly – not a covered up pandemic.
But the Aerotoxic Pandemic of 100 years MUST be solved BEFORE flying recommenced as it’s killing many more than any virus.
So by the end of Friday 18th June 2021 – by using legal means – this public COVER-UP will have been exposed, or begun anyway – as full exposure will take more than a day…
But when a Crime has been knowingly taken place for at least the last 20 years – it becomes a public duty to stop it.
So the Thames Valley Police have been informed using Crime # IMC 2021 0409/1038 since 9th April 2021 and updated.
Any criminal action must be resolved in a public Court.
To understand what has happened in the past 14 months – read my latest book “Aerotoxic Pandemic – A Poisoning – My Part in its Establishment” because that’s only up until 18th June 2021.
There’s more BLOGS to come…
Come on MEDIA do your jobs.
But the MOST worst part is working with those on one’s own side – who take dirty money – yuk…Embarrassing.
£75,000 prize value available…..tomorrow! for anyone who finds ANY evidence in the past 100 years!!
It would be an understatement to describe the media’s coverage of anything to do with Aerotoxic as anything but deeply challenging over the past 15 years….
It was the late, great ‘proper’ journalist Christopher Booker who was one of the first to identify the ‘Cover-up’ in 24th June 2007 when he finished his blistering Daily Telegraph article with ‘It is high time this particular cover-up was blown wide open’.
So the media can’t really think a great deal about the long suffering public readers who pay for their work but then don’t get told what’s actually going on.
Here’s a begging message from a well known, anonymous UK ‘news paper’:
We have a small favour to ask. Through these challenging times, millions rely on the XXXXXXX for independent journalism that stands for truth and integrity. Readers from 180 countries chose to support us financially more than 1.5 million times in 2020.
With your help, we will continue to provide high-impact reporting that can counter misinformation and offer an authoritative, trustworthy source of news for everyone. With no shareholders or billionaire owner, we set our own agenda and provide journalism that’s free from commercial and political influence. When it’s never mattered more, we can investigate and challenge without fear or favour.
Unlike many others, we have maintained our choice: to keep XXXXXXXXX journalism open for all readers, regardless of where they live or what they can afford to pay. We do this because we believe in information equality, where everyone deserves to read accurate news and thoughtful analysis. Greater numbers of people are staying well-informed on world events, and being inspired to take meaningful action.
We aim to offer readers a comprehensive, international perspective on critical events shaping our world – from the Black Lives Matter movement, to the new American administration, Brexit, and the world’s slow emergence from a global pandemic. We are committed to upholding our reputation for urgent, powerful reporting on the climate emergency, and made the decision to reject advertising from fossil fuel companies, divest from the oil and gas industries, and set a course to achieve net zero emissions by 2030.
If there were ever a time to join us, it is now. Every contribution, however big or small, powers our journalism and sustains our future. Support the XXXXXXXX from as little as £1 – it only takes a minute. If you can, please consider supporting us with a regular amount each month. Thank you.
Support the XXXXXXXXX
The following positive evidence has been published in the Public Interest as a Public Duty.
- 1999 – Aerotoxic Syndrome https://www.aerotoxicteam.com/time-line.html & https://www.researchgate.net/publication/266573677_AEROTOXIC_SYDROME_ADVERSE_HEALTH_EFFECTS_FOLLOWING_EXPOSURE_TO_JET_OIL_MIST_DURING_COMMERCIAL_FLIGHTS
- 21 April 2005 – BALPA Cabin Air conference https://www.anstageslicht.de/fileadmin/user_upload/Geschichten/Aerotoxisches_Syndrom/BALPA-CAPC-London-2005_WINDER.pdf & https://vimeo.com/11111751
- 15 December 2005 – JH e mail https://aerotoxic.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/Email15.12.05-JH-GHB.pdf
- 22 May 2006 – JH Statement https://aerotoxic.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/John-Hoyte-Statement-22.5.06.pdf
- 24 June 2007 – Booker article, Daily Telegraph
- 3 May 2010 – Aerotoxic Poisoning Flight XLA 120 – a group of 20 passengers
https://aerotoxic.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/Stewarts-Law-Boeing-767-Flight-number-XLA120-Aerotoxic-Poisonin-1.pdf & https://www.aerotoxicteam.com/flight-xla-120.html
- October 2014 – Aerotoxic Syndrome: Aviation’s Darkest Secret by John Hoyte
- 24 August 2015 – Eastern Daily Press: https://www.edp24.co.uk/news/politics/poisoned-on-planes-the-norfolk-man-at-the-heart-of-campaign-taking-on-major-airline-companies-1-4205856
- 19 August 2017: https://www.theguardian.com/science/2017/aug/19/sick-crew-toxic-air-planes-frequent-flyers-ill
- 28 March 2019 – Toxic Cabin Air lawsuits BBC News https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-47740523
- 17 September 2019 – Melissa Dray Testimony, 13 annual Cabin Air Conference, London https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7q_qvqGfyT9d2VyU2xOdHZ3bFdWTUN6RkxfMFJJanlIMEtR/view & https://vimeo.com/368075125/21b7b66b59
- 31 January 2020 – Lawsuit against Boeing https://eu.usatoday.com/story/travel/airline-news/2020/01/31/boeing-lawsuit-contaminated-air-allegedly-entered-delta-plane/4621223002/
- 25 February 2020 BBC report legal cases in 2020: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/stories-51633897
- 18 June 2020 – Formal letter to Dr Sarah Mackenzie Ross of University College London on 13 anniversary of Aerotoxic Association https://aerotoxic.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/Dr-Sarah-Mackenzie-Ross-18-June-2020-AeA.pdf
- 25 June 2020 – Formal letter to Public Health England https://aerotoxic.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/Public-Health-England-AeA-25.6.20.pdf
- 25 July 2020 – Public Health England reply https://aerotoxic.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/200724-DS1_Hoyte.pdf
- 31 July 2020 – AAIB INCIDENT report: https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/media/5f16a2ab3a6f405c00b4456c/Airbus_A320-232_G-EUYB_09-20.pdf & AV Herald ACCIDENT report: http://avherald.com/h?article=4cd2de19&opt=0
Contact for further information: Captain Julian Soddy of BALPA on 07831 844 749 or 01362 850663
Dr Sarah MacKenzie Ross of UCL https://www.sarahmackenzieross.com/ email@example.com
Rene Bosman – Norwich Clinical Psychologist 07919153191